Friday, May 30, 2008

Our day today

Today will hopefully be great. Samuel and I are going to Erica's to swim and hang out for the day. Samuel and Luke will swim or just go nuts in the yard. Erica and I are going lay out and just chill. I have to work on her notebook and get some stuff downloaded for her. I gotta kinda watch the sun..I got burnt yesterday during Field Day at Samuel's school. But my skin just turns brown the next day and then you can't even tell I had a burn......but I can feel it.

Update on my honey. He is still feeling like crap. I sent him back to our family doctor yesterday...I knew his blood pressure was up just by what he was telling me. Headache and dizzy..He went up to the office and his blood pressure was 160/100. Told ya so...I think that is what I said to him. Well the doctor told him what to do and what not to do and recheck him in a month. I'M NOT DIGGIN THAT!!! Something is wrong and I'm not finished digging yet. This isn't over yet. Well as far as the GI stuff we still have to wait until next week. He came home yesterday and wanted to mow the yard......not a good idea...but he is as stubborn as me and wanted to do it anyway. We made a deal...Front yard today only!! We compromised. 5 min later I was outside bringing him water and just watching because I was afraid he would pass out or something. But he made it. He is strong..sometimes to strong for his own good. I am in protective mother hen mode right now. I'm just scared....and I always want him here so I do my part to make sure he takes care of himself.

On another note...I work tonight then I am off 7 wonderful, glorious days. Laz has to work other than the doctor stuff next week, so Samuel and I are going to live at the park. I think I will take him to Legion and let him play in the spray park and maybe we will go to Yellow Creek too! That is my favorite place in this town. If I could have a little cabin or house right in the middle of the trails I would. I find it so peaceful. I guess that is why I take most of my pictures there. I love walking the trails. I hope to go and walk them alone with just my camera after Samuel starts kindergarten. Having that time and peace makes me so much easier to live with. My time to unwind and think....and hopefully get some great shots of something.

Well its time to get ready and pack our swimming stuff. I'm so ready to get out of this house. I love being around Erica and little Luke. She makes me laugh and smile. I am completely myself with her and that is a nice change for me. I really need a laugh and a smile on my face. This week has been emotional, hurtful and stressful to say the least....I hope that today will start my vacation on an upswing. Everyone have a great day...Enjoy the sunshine!!!! Ohh and I hope to have some pics to share the next few days........bye

No comments: