Saturday, May 24, 2008

My weekend to come

Well I will be out of here in about 2 hrs and me and the family will be going to a birthday/memorial day party. This is what we usually try to do every year. I'm not really in the party mood right now..but I am sure when we get there everything will be great. I have to work tonight and then I will try to sleep as long as I can on Sunday. I hate to miss church..because I reealllyy need to be there...but I have to sleep sometime. Then we will do our usual. Laz will bring lunch home for me when I wake up. I hope we can sit out on the porch most of the day. I'm sick to death of this computer and cleaning the kitchen and the house....and need to get away. I will work Sunday night and then I will come home Monday morning and more than likely I will have to do some shopping. I really need new jeans..mine are getting too big. YES I said too big. It so nice to hear that coming out of my mouth. Then if I have time we are off to the Fowlers for their Memorial Day cook out. If its warm I would love to lay out back and get some sun...that would be perfect! I hope that by the time Laz gets off work we can spend sometime together before I have to go back to work. I should have just taken Memorial Day off. I had the chance to give the day to another co-worker but I like my money too much. Well I hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend. I may or may not post...it depends on my mood...and right now its not looking too good....peace out.

No comments: