Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday

Well so far its been a good day. I lost another pound..Makes almost 15 pounds this month. Whoop! Whoop! Me and Sammy got up and headed out the door around noon time and went to see Noni and the kids. We just hung out and then took the kids to the park. We had a great time. I even got to be a kid for awhile. I got to swing...Gosh I forgot how that feels...Like flying...or as close as I am going to get. We took tons of pictures. It has been such a beautiful day. Now here in a little bit we are going to meet Brandy and look at a house with her. I can't believe our little girl is getting a house. I'm just so proud of her. She is really excited! So she wants Daddy's approval and then go from there. If I get pictures then I will post them. Well I have to go and get some stuff done in the kitchen. Tomorrow is the big day. I just wish I didn't have to work tonight...and tomorrow night. Tonight will be the hell unit and Weds night will be the easy unit. Thank goodness! I think I may be dead by Thursday. Sammy has school Thursday so maybe if I let myself I will sleep when he goes to school, but then again I may have plans to go shopping by myself...We shall see! Ok peaace out!

No comments: