Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another busy day...Im ready for my vacation

In the morning I will hit the ground running. I have to have the cat in Lamar, In. by 8am. He is getting declawed and deballed. That should be a fun ride. We have to pick up Laz from work at 7:30am and off we go. Then we have to rush back and get Sammy on the bus at 10:30 am. I thought we would be able to get some alone time while Sammy is at school, But no such luck. We have a meeting at 11am at the school to look at the kindergarten class for next year. We have to decided if he will stay in school there and if he can handle it or will he have to go to Burns for special classes...which that is not what I want...but we will see how he does. Then he gets out of school at 2:30 pm and we are off again to pick up the cat. So I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. I have to work at 10:30 so I hope I can fit a nap in.

Everyone in my house has been in bed since 7:30 tonight. Laz has been in a bad mood since last night because one of our cabinets fell off the wall. Yes that is what I said. It fell and split. One of the guys did not put enough screws in the wall. So Lowes was here today getting everything settled. They have to order a new cabinet and a new facet, because it broke the fall of the cabinet and kept it from splitting the base cabinet. Ohh what a mess. I am so ready for my house to get back to some type of normal.

So I have just been laying on the couch..watchin movies and actually took a 45 min nap...That is usually a never. I'm still not feeling like myself yet and I'm a bit puny ..but maybe tomorrow it will be different. I think I have worn myself out. But never fear..I will be on vacation starting Saturday morning and will be for 7 wonderful days...I think I will sleep and swim the whole week away. Well I am off to bed. Everyone have a great night.

No comments: