Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones

Well tonight I have a hot date with my husband and Harrison Ford. If you can beat that then let me know! I am a Indiana Jones fan from way back. I can remember that being one of the first movies I had ever seen inside of a theater. We just did not go and do things like that when were kids. So I am so excited. I bought tickets online last night.. being afraid when we got there it would be sold out. So now I am getting ready for my Hot Date! If he will just get his butt home from work. I have a sitter and I got a pedicure and manicure..That is rare for me too do. I am ready! We so need to get away from this kitchen and the kid. Just to get a break and be us again. So I will let everyone know how the movie and date went. Peace Out!!
Ohh and here are a few shots of our new cabinets. I love them.



No comments: