Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What tore my heart out on Smallville this week

Anyone that knows me knows that I am the biggest Smallville fan in the world. I have every season on DVD and a big poster in my "scraproom". Well I have been watching since season one. I found it by mistake but I have been addicted to it every since. I watch it when I am scrapbooking, cleaning, editing my pictures, or just bored. I can tell you all about the mythology of Superman.....Just ask me! yes I sound like a total geek....but I don't care. Well anyhoo...Anyone who watches Smallville knows the love story of Clark and Lana. In the mythology he does not end up with her...but she is his first love and all 7 seasons have dealt with their love story. Well in the season finale she lets him go because she is holding him back from his destany..which of course kills him. Now this is only one of the few times I have seen him play this character so openly and show tears like this. Other than the death of his father. So I was sitting on the couch watching this and I knew it was coming....the music started and I just knew it. I tried not to cry because Laz was sitting beside me on the couch. I just about damn near choked to death. I don't like to cry infront of him....so when it was over...he looked at me and said "yep I knew it". So this completely tore me a new one. I am kinda hard on the outside but very sensitive and mushy on the inside and men crying...tears me up...Not wimpy man cry....strong man cry...Girls I know you understand what I mean. So I found the clip on YouTube and posted it below. The song is called "Perfect" By Michelle Featherstone. This song spoke volumes to me! I love it! If you want to hear the whole song then go to Michelle Featherstone Myspace Page and she finally loaded it. I can't download it yet...but I am working on it.........Yes this is corny to some..but I don't care... I love it.





">

No comments: