Friday, May 23, 2008

Indiana Jones Date Recap...Target visit..Victoria Secret...

Well the date went good. We went to Fazolis...I wanted to take him to eat Japanese food but we did not have time.(My Fav) We only had 30 min until the movie started. The movie was good..not what I thought it would be...but Harrison Ford is just so funny and the guy that plays in it with him...the kid from Transformers....I forget his name..he was really good too. After the movie was over we stopped by Target and I had to get a new CD..the new Three Door Down. I really like them. Then I wanted to look for a new bra...no such luck!!! Well I have to get busy now..I want to try and get my kitchen, living room and dining room back in order. Noni is here to help and we have a post of coffee going. Wish me luck.

No comments: