Sunday, November 9, 2008

This week "What has made me happy"

Here is another list of what has made me happy this week. This past week has been full of ups and downs but needless to say its all good in the hood.

#1 Noni brought me coffee and we went walking at Legion Park Thursday.

#2 I got close to the ground and looked at the beautiful colors of the leaves.
They were pink..fire red...brown..yellow..just every color. It was so
breathtaking.

#3 My son can say the "Pledge of Allegiance" front to back.

#4 I have learned the art of retreating. Just letting go of what pisses me off or hurts me. Why get upset over something that won't change. Getting upset won't change anything or anyone. I'm just shocked that I have done this. Not my usual temperament.

#5 I have a great friend that knows just when to call me. She has me low jacked...I swear she called me 15 times Tuesday. I guess we both needed to hear each other and talk.

#6 I took time to myself Friday and got some great shots of the Fall leaves. It is my favorite time of year ya know!

#7 Found some new music I like. So I burned a cd and I am so rockin out in my car.

#8 I got to work with Mary this weekend...so that always makes me happy.

#9 Today (Sunday) has been very relaxing..no stress...no drama..just quiet..for the most part.

#10 Thanksgiving plans have been made. So that is out of the way.

#11 A close friend of mine came to visit me on Monday. Our lives have thrown us in different direction so getting to visit has been difficult to say the least. She came over and stayed for almost 2 and half hours. It was so nice to see her.

#12 The ability to finally see things for what they are. Its so liberating.

No comments: