Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My tomorrow...

I'm just not sure how my day will be spent...I think I'm going to a friends house in the morning for a much needed break from everything. Coffee with be waiting and I will need it...I hope to make it there...just depends on how my night at work goes. I may be to tired to function or drive for that matter. I feel like I should just come home..take a sleep aid and pass out until 2pm when my son gets off the bus. I think I would not feel..act...or just be the way I have been if I would just sleep right..eat right and just learn how to back away from things.
I guess its just not in my nature to do that. But I so need to learn...or I will go nuts..and I'm about there. I'm just not sure how much more fight I have in me. And I AM a fighter....but I'm tired of fighting for or about anything. I feel like I have been fighting for months and months. Somethings have bothered me to my core the past week or so..and yes I could have fought or said things....but I can't..I just can't do it anymore. I am backing away and just letting things go. I don't really care where they go.....just go. There IS beauty in letting go. You just have to see if for what it is. Well I have to go to work now and I hope the night goes smooth....and tomorrow goes even better...

Here is one of my favorite Dixie Chicks songs...it relaxes me to sing it...Enjoy

Cowboy Take Me Away

object width="425" height="344">

No comments: