Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Halloween this year was interesting to say the least. It was good and the kids had a great time. I dressed up as the devil....yeah! I know..How fitting is that?! Noni took some pics of me before I lost the boots and the fish nets. I would post more of those but I don't think my husband would approve of that..They are well...different and not for the world to see. The boots are going back to the store..I really have no need to keep them anymore and I only wore them for about an hour or so! I have another pair in the closet..so I don't need two. My family got together and we took the kids around the neighborhood. They came back with a sack full of candy. My dad always comes and walks with us. I think there were 12 of us and 2 dogs all together. We looked like a biker gang. It was fun and we were all worn out at the end of the day. Maybe next year the day won't be so crazy..and go just a little slower.


This is actually one of my favorite pics that Noni took of me. It kinda freaks me out to be honest. My eyes can tell a story..and I had alot on my mind.


This is Chuck..My sister's boyfriend..my someday brother in law. I call him my brother from another mother..He loves to torment me and I hate clowns with a passion. But his plan backfired. He tried to jump out from the trees and scare me.
I didn't get scared....I guess I was kinda numb and it just didn't work..Poor guy! he tried hard though...




Fireman and witchy poo

My hubby relaxing between all the madness

My sister and her family








Me and my sis....

No comments: