Friday, November 14, 2008

Sanctuary

This is my tiny peaceful place for sanity...for a get away...and also work..when need be. This is my place in the house were everyone stays out unless I want you there. If I go in and shut the door...good chance that if you open the door..you may get something thrown at you....no not really..but I like to be left alone for awhile. I love my big fat chair ! My husband got me this about a year and half ago. I could sit in it all day. Usually in the mornings after my son gets on the bus..I get my coffee, laptop and a blanket and I sit and check my email and try to wake up or I fall back to sleep. Depends on the day. I have been doing alot of my photography edits in this chair. It keeps my back from hurting and I can stretch out my legs..good thing because of my crappy knee!
I try to hang up pictures that I have taken and other things to inspire me in this room. Pics of my family...friends..and my SMALLVILLE stuff. You know I have a big o poster and my calendar. Love looking at that. All my girlfriends like to look at that! I spend alot of time in this room during the day when I'm alone. I don't turn on the TV..I turn up the music and get to work...get creative. I return emails.. blog and try to learn more about photography. I can't spend all day in there....But I would love to on most days.




No comments: