Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So very tired....

Not much to say today other than I am so tired....I feel like I could sleep for weeks. I think I am worn down..way down...just from having too much to do and to much on my mind....

So I got on YouTube and looked around at stuff that struck some good emotions and memories in my heart. This is the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw video to "Its Your Love. This song was played at our wedding. This is the song we danced to. I have not heard this song or seen the video in forever....



Here is the song that was played at our wedding before the wedding march started. My sister started to ball when the song started...and had to go into the bathroom...and then that is when I started to shake.....but I got over it....
The official video is disabled and its my favorite one... so I picked out the best one I could find.

No comments: