Saturday, August 9, 2008

WARNING..Tired Causes Weakness!!!! Really!!

I'm starting to see a trend in my behavior and my actions when I am very tired. I start acting like an idiot. Well I call it weakness! When I am this tired...I have been up since 6:30 am yesterday..yes Friday morning. I begin to get very emotional and maybe a little angry....just angry at myself..I try not to let that out on the population..because I have a bad temper. My mind starts to run a million miles an hour...and I am too tired to keep up with it. I get mad at myself and start to cry...or I hear music,something or someone..and that can just set it off. I try to hide that part of myself when people call or stop by.....I laugh and say the things that I need to...but really...part of me just wants to scream at that person for no good reason at all(no matter who you are).....then cry...That is what I call Weakness...not being able to control my emotions. I don't like letting my 3rd personality out....she tends to get into trouble or she rats me out about the things I don't want to discuss......and that's never good.....So BEWARE those of you I love...just stand back and let it pass..because it will. And to those I don't love..Run...Run as fast as you can the opposite direction of me. You will be safer that away....

ohh I have double blogged today..

No comments: