Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Florida Pics

Ok here are some pics from our day. We went to the beach and it was hell getting Samuel to go into the water. Mind you it was a bit cold and the waves are really high today because of Hurricane Bertha. I finally got him to go in..but then he wanted his Daddy to go in with him. They had a ball. He just kept saying "Daddy I'll save you!" from the waves anyway. Then a big wave came up and rolled that boy on his head. It scared me at first because I thought he hurt his neck..but all he got was some sand in his eyes and in his butt crack. I was ready to take pictures of him and he was ready to pose. He had a blast.
All I really wanted to do was just sit and listen to the waves and think about....well what I wanted to think about. I just laid on the beach and soaked up what sun there was. It started to thunder and lightening and then it was time to go. So we packed up our stuff and walked over to the pizza place we love. I ate a slice and a half. Whew! way to much for me. But it was so good.
Then we went to the market to get stuff for salad. It began to pour. I have never seen it rain like that before. We ended up looking like drowned rats!
Well we fixed supper and then we sat out back again. I have been working on a few pics so I could post them. I also put it on my Myspace page. Well you guys..I'm not sure when I will be on here again. Randy's daughter will need this PC...so I'm not sure when I will have Internet connection again. But I will get you guys caught up when I can. Everyone have a good week!


















No comments: