Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beach..... Yippie...

We actually got to go to the beach! We spent about 2 hours there today. Samuel got brave and started to kick the waves and really enjoy the beach...Laz got him to calm down and just go with it. I got to lay on the beach and just enjoy watching them play. We actually got some sun today...Then it was pizza time. Yes I will enjoy every piece of pizza I want...until we leave...then its back to the diet and walking. Any hoo!! We then went to Toys R Us and found a major sale on boys clothes. Just in time for Samuel's birthday and for school clothes. We are also trying to find this boy a train...he really likes them all of a sudden. After that we went back to the house and got cleaned up. Debbie planned a surprise 50th Birthday party for Randy....I will have more of those pics later. We had a great time and he was very shocked. Randy and Samuel have the same date of birth....so Debbie planned it early so we could be here. Afterwards we stopped of to get some yogurt, beer and some other stuff....then back to the house we went. We got Samuel in bed and then we watched "Fracture"...that was good.....so now I am just blogging and messing around with some pictures....I don't know if I will be on here again until we get home....Steph may come and get this pc and I will not be able to get online...but I will make up for it when I get home....Thanks for looking.....goodnight.









No comments: