Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hey everyone

I got some pictures today at the beach and I hope to work on them tonight and get them posted. Our beach time was cut short because it started to storm. But we did get some sun. Laz got burnt..I don't see how but he did...Samuel of course is like me and just gets brown. And me well I got some sun on my arms and legs but I did not burn....usually don't. We are going back tomorrow and I hope to spend more time there. Then we are going to the flea market. I'm going to snag myself some new sunglasses and just look around to see what I can find.
I got some sleep last night...about 12 hours worth. We went to bed around midnight and I woke up at 11:30 am to my son telling me "Mommy get up....Daddy's fixin breakfast...we need to go to the beach..get up!" So I rolled out of bed and I mean rolled...that bed kills my back. My bed is a bit softer. I was so tired I did not know where the hell I was. I just wanted to go back to sleep and dream. Well anyway I am going to work on some pics and will be back on here later...Caio for now!

No comments: