Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cocoa and Ron Jon's...Rain Rain Go Away

Today we decided to go to Cocoa and to Ron Jon's. I had not been there in years. Needless to say it has rained way too much for my taste this year...I just want to lay on the freaking beach already. So we went into Ron Jon's and looked around. I got Sammy a shirt...me a dress...yes I said it...the "D" word. I also got a new shirt,coffee mug, a key holder thing to go around my next...that is for work..to hold my narcotic keys...and some other little things to have. We then headed for the beach..but of course it had to piss and pour and piss me off...no pictures today. Then we ventured on over to a few more beach stores....so no beach today....but we are going tomorrow and I hope we miss the rain.....
We are also going to a surprise birthday party tomorrow night...so that should be fun..I hope to have pics.....later everyone!






Samuel loved the surfboards and he kept checking out the skateboards..so not going to happen..not yet anyway!





Amazing.....two bags from this place...expensive!!!!


Samuel is super happy and super hyper.....and I am supper tired...can you tell!


Getting Samuel ready for bed..and I tried out my new tripod Laz found me yesterday.

No comments: