Sunday, June 29, 2008

Liquid Cocaine and Tattoo

I had made plans with my sister to go out Saturday night. She has been down in the dumps and I have not been in the best place myself lately so we needed a girls night out. First we went to Buffalo Wild Wings..Naturally we had wings and fries and my favorite......Liquid Cocaine x 2. That was all I could handle. I have not drank a Liquid Cocaine since my birthday back in February...I think I had about 7 and I fell up my steps in the house....thanks to my sister! Noni and her family showed up and we drank and sat around for about an hour. Noni left and Stevie and I could not decide what we wanted to do......Stevie said....lets go to the tattoo shop!!! O man! I wanted to go... So we get there and look around. They said I would not be able to get one because he is booked up and then they are going to be gone on vacation. Well I was relieved to be honest!! Stevie said lets go and look and see what you might want and we can find out how much it will cost for when you come back. Well I looked around at the different art work..I was just not sure...I had wanted to get a "J" on my back....but Stevie talked me out of it...
So there it was...a heart...not a girly...puffy...regular heart...A heart with an edge...attitude...different..kinda complicated.....pink...meaning I am still soft and tender and lovable. That is my heart. That is me! Every tattoo has a meaning and or represents a time in someones life...
I showed it to the lady at the counter and she said she would go and get a price for me. When she came back the tattoo artist said that he would fit me in tonight. HOLY CRAP!!!! Then I started to get nervous...where is a liquid cocaine when you need one or five!! I have not had a tattoo done since I was 19 years old! Well I showed my sister how to use my camera and by the time I was finished...they called me back. He looked at my back and asked where I wanted it and placed the outline...As pulled my pants down around my butt crack and sat down in the chair....my sister seen my face and just said "BREATH". That tool started buzzing and I was all tense and the minute he touched my back I jumped...That was the only time I did. I sat really still but I was sweating like a whore in church!!! I even kicked off my shoes. The whole time he was doing the tattoo he was playing a Journey DVD on a 56 inch TV in front of me. So I kept trying to focus on that...Then my favorite Journey song came on "Open Arms" so I was trying to sing that in my head and not think of the pain going into my back. The only time it really hurt is when the ink went farther up my back....that was not pleasant...and I can handle pain! It took about 15-20 minutes to finish. I am so happy with it! I can't believe I did that! We left the shop and I just had to show Noni. They were at the Boiler Room so off we went. I showed her the tat then my sister and I just sat around and laughed our self stupid at the people there. Man have times changed! Most of these people were my sister's age and she could not help for laughing at them! The upside was that a really great band was playing and we were jammin and dancing at the table.....no no pics of that! I had a really great night...then came home and had to show what I did to my husband.... Well I don't regret it and I would do it again and more than likely do it again! Noni said she is going to take some pictures of the tattoo in a more professional way......later! Now it just needs to heal and I can't get into the pool...or tanning bed.....but I will get into the tanning bed anyway! I have to be ready for the beach soon!!!





Liquid Cocaine is my friend.


My noni and her drink!


Me and Stevie and our Second Liquid Cocaine


I am so nervous!!!


Piercing my flesh!!!!


All Done..........I Love it!!!


I had no idea my sister took this picture!

No comments: