Sunday, June 22, 2008

Saturday / Sunday dreams

Yesterday I had a need to get away from the house..so I got our babysitter to come over and watch Samuel. We got on the motorcycle out and took off. Laz wanted to go to the airshow, but we got there at 4pm and most of the planes were gone....but I got to see what I wanted. Then we took off and decided to get something to eat. We stopped at the antique car show. I love American heavy metal. Cameros, Mustangs all that kind of stuff. There she sat.....67 Camero......that is the car I want...I have always wanted that car. It might take me a long time......but eventually I will have one. That car gets me all kinds of crazy. Then we took off and I treated us to Japanese Food...I love to watch them cook it....Yum Yum sauce...good stuff. I did not even eat maybe 10 bites...then I was full...What a shame. I took the leftovers to work and still did not eat much of it.....
Back to the bike ride....That was something I needed...I just sat back and enjoyed the wind and feeling of freedom...I just stuck my arms out and closed my eyes.

Today I slept from 7a-2pm...It started thundering outside and it woke me up. Also I was having some weird dream.....I have not had my weird unusual dreams for about 3 months. I'm not sure what it was but it woke me up in a foul mood.. Trent and Andrea and Joe and Brandy came over.. We cooked supper and then watched Rocky Balboa...not my thing...but it was ok...Sammy kinda is doing his own thing and wants to be left alone......Laz, Brandy and Joe are watching some scary...nasty..killing and blood movie..7:45pm and I am hiding out in my office..listening to music. Soon it will be time for a hot bath and me getting ready for work........Monday morning will be here in a flash and I will hit the ground running again. My last cabinet will be here and installed...I will have my niece Katie..she is staying the night....Chuck and Stevie have anniversary plans and of course my girlfriends will be here later in the evening. Tuesday will be equally nuts....the daytime plans are unsure..but later I will have some company..then photo class...then Noni and I will be off to walk our 2-3 mile walk at Legion....I look forward to that. Well I need to get off of here and a few more pics done for the other blog...everyone have a great day.








67 Camero........my dream ride.







No comments: