Thursday, January 29, 2009

Im in hell

Well I am in the 5th circle of hell!! I have no power..but I do have some heat. I have a woodburner insert in the fireplace. My family room downstairs and the living room upstairs and kitchen are staying warm. The rest of the house is shut off. My bedroom was 52 degrees and we are not staying in there!!! We are taking baths by warming up water on the woodburner. It does work out really well. Our food and milk is outside on the porch. I do ok when I have someone to talk to or music to listen to. If not I get really upset and I can't stand it. Right now Im with Noni and her children. That helps tons. We all are a big family and we all help and support each other. That is a great feeling.

If this last much longer Im going to visit family else where for the sake of my son. He is bored to tears! He is out of his routine and that is not good for a child with Autism. But Im so very proud of him. He is doing well. Mom is the basketcase!!! Dad feels frustrated and out of control. Its killing him to be at work and not with us. He worries too much. If I can get out then Im good. Well its time for me to get out and venture to the Wal-mart and get some things done. If anyone needs me...email and I will get back with you when I can...I love everyone...yes...everyone!!!!

No comments: