Thursday, January 1, 2009

Insane about basketball..already!

New Years Eve night U of L and UNLV were playing and I had it on in the kitchen. Samuel was getting aggrivated because he did not have a good enough view of the tv. So he goes into the dinning room and pulls a chair up to the counter and gets all comfy in front of the tv. I showed him what team and what color the team was wearing so he would know who to root for. Of course Dad loves U of L soooo that is who we rooted for. He was so cute just sitting there watching the game..getting excited..yelling and screaming at the TV. As a basketball fan I was so very proud of my boy getting into the game. As a mom it just kills me how fast he is growing and soon I'm very sure he will be playing basketball and I will be the one doing the yelling and screaming.

No comments: