Friday, February 13, 2009

Wasup...

Life is getting back to normal..what ever that means. My life is starting to calm down finally. I am loving it! But now that I have said it outload...watch out!! Samuel is doing great in school and getting more full of it everyday. He has a lose tooth...and a girlfriend. Ohh lord...Im in some trouble. Laz is doing well...his work is crazy like normal..but he is doing great! I have reach my weight goal..or should I say my size goal. I got into a size 8 pants. That is what I had wanted. I don't remember even being that size in high school. Im so excited to go shopping and wear what I want to wear. I feel so much better. Laz has never complained about my weight or the way I look...and I love that about him..but he does not want me to lose anymore weight. I just need to tone up now. Florida should be fun!! I can't wait to be running on the beach with my son and not feeling FAT!!! I have new pics that one of my best buds took for me as a gift for my hubby on Valentines Day..I will post them soon.

No comments: