Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy? Mmm let me think?

This week has went by like a blur. I don't even remember half of it to be honest. My mind is in so many different place I can't keep up. I worked this past weekend and well it was just work. Let me see if I can remember anything about last week.

#1 Well Monday nights are always interesting around here. Noni came over and we did our usual..Laugh like crazy and make fun of the craziness in our life's..It does help.

#2 I FINALLY got the wedding pictures done. She loved them and so did everyone else. Its possible that I may get more work from people seeing these pictures.

#3 I found out I'm not crazy..I have been having pain for a reason. I have over 10 gallstones and the painful organ is going to go away. Thank God. At this rate I won't have any internal organs left before I'm 40!

#4 My husband and I actually got to spend some quiet time alone. No kid..no phones and the TV was off. WOW!!! Yeah!! I know!!

#4 I got my Christmas tree up and pimped out. Now if I can get the damn cat to leave it alone.

#5 Janette and I had lunch and like usual we have a good chat...catch up..get our daily dose of advice from one another and then complain we ate too much!

#6 Noni found a ring tone that is way to funny. It's called crazy train and the voice on this thing sounds like its on crack and it goes nuts. Its hard to explain how it sounds but...I called Erica Monday night and told her this is her new ring tone on my phone. I played it for her and we laughed so hard I about wet my pants and kept on snorting while I was laughing. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. She was driving and I don't know how she didn't run off the road. Man I wish I could put the ring tone on here. The "crazy train" thing is an inside joke between my friends and I. I know...it was a had to be there moment. But it was funny as hell.

#7 It warmed my heart to watch my son get so excited about the Christmas Tree. He loves it.

#8 I have discovered a little pill that will let me have dairy foods. Hello ice cream!! I'm so excited.

I'm sure if I sit and think a bit longer I can remember what else has made me happy this week...but I'm tired and I'm going to sleep....on the couch. My hubby is sooo sick. I love him..but I don't want whatever bug he has!

No comments: