Monday, September 29, 2008

Our new Baby J.....

Today Erica (one of my bestest friends) had a big corn fed fat little baby girl. She is a whopping 9 pounds and 9 oz and 21 1/2 in long....and a head full of hair. She is just perfect. Erica did so so good. She got a little sick after the c-section...and hurting of course..but she did great. Everyone was betting on how much she was going to weigh. I just said I'm not sure but she is going to be big..and she is. Her daddy is always pulling my leg and lying to me just to aggravate..because that is how he is...so he came out of the room and I asked him how much she weighed..he said "9 pounds 9oz." I told him to shut up and tell me the truth. I did not believe him! And he was telling the truth this time. I could not believe it.Big Brother Luke did a wonderful job too. He was such a good boy..nervous...but really good! She is so beautiful and I can't wait to just sit and hold her to check her out..and tell her stories about her Mommy and her Aunt Menca.
So get ready for it...I will be posting this little angel alot....She is still my Chloe..and no that is not her name!













1 comment:

Joanne Fowler said...

She is beautiful! Congrats, Erica!