Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Bridal Shoot

Today Noni and I had a bridal shoot. I wasn't looking forward to it because this week had been rough and I was not really in the mood..but....things worked out....I'm out of my funk..I picked Noni up and away we went. We had a blast. Even though it was hot as hell and the wind was making the bride's veil go crazy..it was still great. We had a great location to work with. The wedding will be a the same place next weekend. I'm not going to post pics of the bride because there is no telling who might be checking out my blog..I don't want to ruin the surprise...so I will post them after next Saturday. We have rehearsal Friday at 5pm..then we have to be at the house to take pictures at noon on Saturday and the wedding is at 4:30 pm.....Whew! this is going to be crazy and fun......







1 comment:

Joanne Fowler said...

These are so fun! I'm still waiting for the bridal pics!!!